DOAI MEMBER LOGIN HELP
Assuming that you have remembered your member number, virtually all problems are caused by one of the following:
- Your password is your last name. You must type it as it is shown on your address label. Note that the first letter is ALWAYS capitalized - examples, Brown, DeStefano.
- Your DOAI membership may have expired
- To check on your member status or if you can't remember your member number, send an email to the DOAI Membership Coordinator
- If you have input your member number and password correctly but still cannot log in, then your browser's settings need to be adjusted. See the next paragraph.
Your browser MUST be configured to accept first-party cookies for you to be able to log in. Since most people are using Internet Explorer, here are the instructions for Internet Explorer 8 (for security reasons, you should not be using a prior version of Internet Explorer). From Internet Explorer's menubar:
- Click Tools
- Click Internet Options
- Click the Security tab
- Make sure the slider for "Security Level for this Zone" is set no higher than Medium-High
- Click the Privacy tab
- In the "Settings", make sure the slider is set no higher than "Medium-High"
- Click Apply
- Click OK
If you use Firefox, from the nenubar:
- Click on Tools.
- Click on Options
- Click the Content tab
- Ensure that Javascipt and Java are enabled
- Click the Privacy Tab
- Select "Remember History
If you still have problems:
- Delete your temporary internet files
- Check to make sure that another program is not blocking cookies
- If you need help, send an email. Please include what operating system (XP, Vista, etc) and what browser you are using.
BULLETIN BOARD PROBLEMS
You must be registered and approved to either READ or POST to the Bulletin Board. Your default DOAI members-only pages login and password DO NOT work on the Bulletin Board! You must click on Forums --> Bulletin Board and then follow the instructions to register to use the Bulletin Board. REMEMBER to send an email to the webmaster, along with your username, so you can be approved. Failure to do so will cause your registration request to be rejected.
If you forgot your password for the Bulletin Board, enter your username and click the "Forgot Password" link. An email will be sent to you with instructions for resetting your password.