EASY FIBERGLASS RESTORATION
I recently found a wonderful product that will restore faded / cloudy fiberglass and vinyl tape on the outside of our 98 36T. The product is called NewGlass2. It seals and restores the finish, and is very easy to apply. Here is how you do it:
That's it. The results are incredible. Attached are before and after PICS of the back of our RV. According to the vendor the product will last about 12 months, then you reapply one or two coats. Click HERE to visit the product's website.
- Thoroughly wash the exterior of the coach to be sure all dirt, grease, and chalk are removed. The vendor suggests using a mild abrasive
like soft scrub. We used Dove dish washer detergent on ours, because I had already removed the chalk by hand sanding with 1600
- Apply the Newglass2 product with the attached applicator to an area no larger than 4' by 6'.
- Wait about one minute and reapply over the same area.
- Repeat step 4 for five coats.
- Move to another area and repeat steps 3-5 until the entire coach is done.
Submitted by Jim Fox